Crazy Gakuen (Kanji: クレイジー学園) is a 2012 TV anime produced by Studio XYZ and aired on Kids Station during nighttime.
It was initially intended to last 12 episodes, but it was cancelled after its third as Michiki Kurata, the series's scriptwriter and storyboard artist, and the original manga creator Don♡Pants, known for drawing and writing hentai, were exposed as the same person, which resulted in Kurata being fired from Studio XYZ.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
After being dumped by his girlfriend after she found out he used eroge to help his social skills, average student Kei wakes up in a wholesome parody of ecchi where dirty jokes and busty schoolgirls are an everyday.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Katsuyuki Konishi as Kei, the average adolescent japanese male and main protagonist.
- Yuka Inokuchi as Milky, Kei's ridiculously busty classmate.
- Fuyumi Shiraishi as Baba-kōchō, the million-year-old headmistress of the Crazy School.
- Miyako Itō as Bakaori, a girl so clumsy that she gets hurt regardless of what she does.
- Akiko Hiramatsu as Kami-Senpai, the president of the Drama Club, who is so flat she looks like a papercut.
Theme Songs[edit | edit source]
Opening[edit | edit source]
- "Inflation (インフレイション)" by Frenesi
Ending[edit | edit source]
- "Sky Bus Tokyo (スカイバストーキョー)" by Frenesi