Hiroshi Masuoka (Kanji: 増岡 弘) was a Japanese actor, voice actor and narrator from Minami, Saitama Prefecture, Japan. He voiced the roles of Masuo Fuguta in Sazae-san and Jam Ojisan in Soreike! Anpanman. He also voiced Kame-Sennin during the last episodes of Dragon Ball Z and all of Dragon Ball GT, following Kōhei Miyauchi's death. He worked for the Tokyo Actor's Consumer's Cooperative Society until his death in 2020.
On August 5, 2019, it was announced that Masuoka had retired from his roles in Sazae-san and Soreike! Anpanman, and that they would be taken over by Hideyuki Tanaka and Kōichi Yamadera respectively.
Masuoka died on March 21, 2020 from rectal cancer.
Anime Voice RolesEdit
- Denki Gundan Robogogyō (1986) - King
- Tokyo 1964 - Reporter
- TonPonCon (1972-1975) - Ton
- Denki Hero Roboman (1977-1978) - Narrator
- TonPonCon 90 (1990-1991) - Ton
- Ponpoko 4-Kyoudai (2006-2009) - Grandpa Moriyama
After his death, the following voice actors took over his ongoing roles:
- Gentoku - Daitoshi-ban TonPonCon (Ton)