Meitantei Shōjo Kaori (Kanji: 名探偵少女香里) is a 2000 5-episode OVA series based on the character created by Kyōgo Yamashita.
The beautiful girl detective Kaori is on her biggest case yet: She has to discover the whereabouts of world famous artist Marianna Lamode.
- Hiromi Tsuru as Kaori, the titular detective girl.
- Yōko Soumi as Marianna Lamode.
- The series is narrated by Kazuko Yanaga.
Germany (OVA 1)Edit
The wealthy Pfefferberg FamilyEdit
- Mayumi Tanaka as Eleonore, the Pfefferberg mother.
- Ginzō Matsuo as Olaf, the Pfefferberg father.
- Daisuke Namikawa as Lennart, the Pfefferberg son.
- Tomoko Kaneda as Elise, the Pfefferberg daughter.
- Mahito Tsujimura as Sven Kirchner, an elder in a wheelchair who gives Kaori help in where the first clue to Lamode's whereabouts might be.
- Kōichi Yamadera as Adalbrecht Hämmerli, an artist who worked with Lamode in the past.
- "We Came Together" by Sōichi Terada
- Marianna Lamode was modeled after Hatsuko Koshita.