Produced for Roboman's 40th anniversary, the show was criticized for focusing more on Mako's daily life than her fighting alongside Roboman.
Mako Kanehata is a young girl from a very wealthy family, when sees threats from the mischievous Akumas, she calls in the powerful Roboman and they work together to save the day.
- Kōichi Yamadera as Roboman
- Fuyuka Ono as Mako Kanehata, Roboman's best friend and loyal companion.
- Masako Nozawa as Akumas, small creatures who live for mischief.
- Kumiko Ikebe as Mako's mother.
- Kōsei Tomita as Mako's father.
- Mitsuo Iwata as Senpai, Mako's love interest at her school.
- Natsuki Hanae as Tatekawa, a stereotypical "otaku" at Mako's school.
- Aya Uchida as Megane, a glass-wearing schoolgirl who is good friends with Mako.
- Lyrics, Composition and Arrangement by Yasutaka Nakata
- "Mondai Girl (問題ガール, Problem Girl)" by Kyarypamyupamyu
- "Chōdo ii no (ちょうどいいの, It's Just Right)" by Kyarypamyupamyu