Thomas & Friends: The Great Engine War is a 2019 anime tying into the Ganbare! Kikansha Thomas TV series, produced as a joint venture between Studio XYZ and Miiton Aniteam (the animation studio behind the series).
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Diesel 10 has declared war on all Steamies in the Island of Sodor, and now it's up to Thomas, Mavis and Happy, the responsible for angering Diesel 10, to put it at a stop.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Kumiko Higa as Thomas, the Number One Engine on Sir Topham Hatt's railway.
- Kōichi Yamadera as Diesel 10, a menacing diesel engine with an evil claw who hates steam engines with a burning passion.
- Emiri Katō as Happy, an engine at the Charming Railway whose nonsense led to Diesel 10 declaring war.
- Sakura Yoshioka as Mavis, Annie and Clarabel.
- Chie Kōjiro as Percy, Thomas's best friend.
Theme Songs[edit | edit source]
Opening[edit | edit source]
- "Thomas' Anthem (きかんしゃトーマスのテーマ)" by Charming Railway
Composition by Mike O'Donnell, Junior Campbell
Arrangement by Fuyuki Sakamoto, Masaaki Tsurugi
Ending[edit | edit source]
- "GO! Thomas (ＧＯ！トーマス)" by Tomiya Hasegawa