Tomiko Suzuki (Kanji: 鈴木 富子) was a Japanese voice actress who was born in Aichi Prefecture and was affiliated with Aoni Production at the time of her death.
Suzuki's last film was Pokémon: Jirachi Wishmaker (where she voiced the protagonist Pokémon: Jirachi), released only a week and half after Suzuki's death from a heart attack on July 7, 2003 at the age of 47. Coincidentally, July 7 is the beginning date of Tanabata, the basis for the creation of Jirachi.
Anime Voice Roles
- Anan TV (2000) - TAISOH TOMICO
- Robotman and the Five Elements (1986) - Mako Kanehata
- Madou Monogatari (1991-1993) - Puyo
- Roboman 2000 (2000) - Mako Kanehata
- Meitantei Shōjo Kaori (2000) - Kid (ep. 2)
- Denki Hero Roboman (1977-1978) - Mako Kanehata
- Usakuma (1986) - Usagitaro
- Magical Ruby's Great Adventures (1988-1989) - Emerald
- Denki Hero Roboman Chuu (1994) - Mako Kanehata
- Chō-Base (1995)
After her death, the following voice actors took over her ongoing roles: